In order for your SmartLink smart contract to operate, you have to define the parameters.
To configure your SmartLink:
- Select Hosted for distribution. Only tracking.
- From the Campaign Dates field, select the start and end dates.
Note: The default start date is the date of the campaign creation and the default end date is one calendar year later. The maximum duration of a Hosted SmartLink is one year.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced Option - Target Audience to define your target audience.
- In the Gender field, select a gender.
- In the Target Audience Age field, select the minimum and maximum age.
- In the Target Audience Countries field, select as many countries as needed.
Note: Conversions from people that do not match the target audience will not generate rewards. 2key technology is highly efficient in excluding clicks from converters outside the target audience
- On the No Referral Reward page, click Next.
- Click Next.